The Pyle Group engagement summary
We provide premium wealth management solutions to individuals and business by acting as their financial quarterback through clarity, counselling and coordination.
Who is your financial quarterback?
CIBC Wood Gundy
- Led senior market analyst positions in Canada’s financial industry
- Provides advice to individual clients, business and charitable organizations on financial matters
- Prior experience as a Vice-President and Head of Capital Market Research at another financial institution
Behind the scenes…
- CIBC is a leading Canadian-based global financial institution.
- Through our three major businesses, Retail and Business Banking, Wealth Management and Wholesale Banking, CIBC provides a full range of financial products and services millions of clients in Canada and around the world.
- Its founders, George Herbert Wood and James Henry Gundy, envisioned a financial services firm built on innovation, integrity and solid client relationships — values that we maintain today.
- Acquired by CIBC in 1988, what is now known as CIBC Wood Gundy has created a legacy of helping generations of Canadians meet their financial goals.
What make us different?
- Team diversity
- Portfolio management
What we are built on.
- We believe that a client needs to be educated and not just advised.
- We believe that emotion belongs in the discussion of money and not in an investment strategy.
- We believe someone shouldn’t take more risk than they need.
- We believe that without a financial plan, any investment strategy is not a strategy.
- We believe that no one should enter into an insurance policy without a plan.